We live in an exciting, fast-paced modern world, where technological and scientific breakthroughs are an every day occurrence. This is especially true in the world of medicine, where new, more effective treatments are being developed even second by second. If your laboratory wants to stay up to date, we recommend investigating the use of laminins […]More
Stem cells serve as internal repair systems that live in many tissues. They have the ability to develop into multiple cell types in a living person’s body. Stem cells can be induced to serve special functions. In your body’s organs such as your gut and bone marrow, these cells are often divided to replace and […]More
- Science of pleasure in rewards
- Give your brain a workout with poker
- Challenge yourself with a game
- Science behind the gaming thrill
- The Science Behind Ageing
- Exercise Your Brain with Sports Betting
- Help with getting out of depression
- Does Happy Thoughts Create a Happy Life?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- Stem Cell Culture
- Laminin at Biolamina
- About stem cells