Healthy sunlight and how it affects us
Sunlight is our main source of light during the day. The naturally lit room provides several benefits to both the owner as well as the people living or working in the environment. Most of them are health benefits considering exposure helps in the synthesis of Vitamin D. An optimal exposure is required in these instances since over-exposure might have negative effects, including cancer. Below are some health benefits.
Natural light health benefits
Deficiency of vitamin D has many health risks, including rickets, a disease known to affect the bones. Exposure to sunlight is crucial in the synthesis of Vitamin D in the body. Moreover, vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of cancerous cells by 30% and breast cancer by about 50%. Parans offers a UV free light that is safe to use in indoor spaces. More to read you can find here.
Parans Solar Lighting
Parans Solar Lighting is a leading company that specializes in the installation of solar lighting equipment. These equipment allows collection of sunlight from the roof of a building and then the light is transported through fibre optic cables. It can go up to 100 metres which means 30 floors in the building. The workforce can enjoy an office with a natural lighting environment. This has been known to improve productivity.
- Healthy sunlight and how it affects us
- Science of pleasure in rewards
- Give your brain a workout with poker
- Challenge yourself with a game
- Science behind the gaming thrill
- The Science Behind Ageing
- Exercise Your Brain with Sports Betting
- Help with getting out of depression
- Does Happy Thoughts Create a Happy Life?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- Stem Cell Culture
- Laminin at Biolamina
- About stem cells