Science has shown that when we challenge our brains with new activities, it can not only create new brain cells but also strengthen the bonds between them. In addition, it can also help against the build-up of proteins that can be harmful to the brain. The great thing is that there are so many ways […]More
- Science of pleasure in rewards
- Give your brain a workout with poker
- Challenge yourself with a game
- Science behind the gaming thrill
- The Science Behind Ageing
- Exercise Your Brain with Sports Betting
- Help with getting out of depression
- Does Happy Thoughts Create a Happy Life?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- Stem Cell Culture
- Laminin at Biolamina
- About stem cells