Stem cells have the ability to become any other type of cell that the body needs. Embryonic stem cells are taken from embryos. Unlike adult stem cells, embryonic stem cells can be programmed to create multiple copies of any type of cell in the body that is required; adult stem cells can only recreate a […]More
- Science of pleasure in rewards
- Give your brain a workout with poker
- Challenge yourself with a game
- Science behind the gaming thrill
- The Science Behind Ageing
- Exercise Your Brain with Sports Betting
- Help with getting out of depression
- Does Happy Thoughts Create a Happy Life?
- What are embryonic stem cells?
- Stem Cell Culture
- Laminin at Biolamina
- About stem cells